Why do fund reconciliation?
Free up cashier manpower. At present, the group has more than 270 bank and other monetary fund accounts. The cashier manually writes journals and writes off business documents, which is a huge workload.
Improve the efficiency of closing phone number list accounts, and hope to quickly check business accounts and financial accounts through fund reconciliation.
2. Introduction to the structure
The system modules are simply divided into fund analysis, journal, receivable and payment, and reconciliation core, as shown in the following figure:
(1) Fund analysis: It mainly accepts bills (bank bills and other monetary fund bills such as WeChat/Alipay) and parses bill data, so this module mainly includes bill parsing and the rules required for bill parsing.
(2) Receivables and payments module: It is a module that mainly accepts the data of the settlement module of the financial system, and formats the received receivables and payments data; the unified data format for the processing of each income and expenditure business data is prepared for the subsequent reconciliation. .
(3) Reconciliation core: The core of fund reconciliation, receiving actual receipts and payments data from the parsing module, receiving receivables and payments data from the receivables and payments module, and matching them according to the reconciliation rules.
(4) Journal: After receiving the bill data, the system generates a journal and pushes it to Kingdee K3.